New South Wales, Australia has the capabilities and policy environment to facilitate fast, high quality and cost-effective clinical trials from approval to completion.
With top research institutions and fast-growing medical and pharmaceutical industries, NSW is leading the way in creating a healthier future.
- Ethics review within 20 days for phase I and II clinical trials
- Start-up times linked to health system managers’ key performance indicators
- Use one ethics application to access to entire NSW public health system and patient population
- Access key, statewide assets integrated into a highly networked, world-class health system
- Work under a responsive and robust regulatory system aligned with EU and US processes
- Benefit from state of the art phase I centres of expertise
- Tap into globally respected key opinion leaders across a diverse range of disciplines
- Achieve costs that are competitive with global benchmarks
- Take advantage of significant tax incentives on R&D expenses for eligible companies
- Partner on your trials with a range of multinational and local contract research organisations
The NSW Government is here to help you innovate and grow your business. Get in touch with our Investment Concierge team to connect with experts across all levels of government, hospitals, research, commercialisation and service providers.
Find out more about MedTech in NSW
Find out more about NSW Health trials and grants
Read more about the benefits of operating a business in NSW